Wind (current)

Oct 23...Ann's Hour At The Park...6 Raptors..Co-operative Local Redtail


Local juvenile Redtailed Hawk photos shared by Ann Brokelman.

While Walter and I enjoyed a day off,Ann dropped down to the park for an hour from 11am-12 While there she saw the local Redtailed Hawk and it put on a real show from the looks of her photos! These are as good as any I have ever seen. Ive cropped them only to save myself memory on the blog,they are sharp and very close up!! Brilliant!

In the hour Ann was at the park she saw:
3-Sharpshinned Hawk
2-Redtailed Hawk
1-Peregrine Falcon
Ann also sent along this nice shot of some Cedar Waxwings.
The next few days do not look like there will be much of anything flying. If I want to get out of the house for awhile,I may pop over to the park in the coming days. Realistically if you are coming from any distance,think twice! Hoping for a northwest wind Friday with little rain.

No comments: