Wind (current)

Nov 20th - Tufted Titmouse @ Rosetta!!!

So this morning I'm standing there all alone watching the sky for hawks and listening to the only sound in the park - a little bird squeekin' away in the big Blue Spruce beside me.  At first I thought that it was just another chickadee but eventually it clicked-in that something didn't sound quite right with this one.  I quickly searched the tree with my binoculars and eventually found the little fellow - a Tufted Titmouse!  This is the bird that I've wanted to see at Rosetta since day one!  Oh happy day!!!

bird species #210 for our 'Park' list!

Will look for it again tomorrow if the forecasted rain and/or snow allows me to.

BTW - No hawks counted today!

See you at the park,
Walter

3 comments:

Dan said...

Beautiful bird and capture, Walter.

It was nice seeing you and others gathered in the park, today.

Terry Whittam said...

Congratulations Walter! A great bird for Rosetta!

Walter Fisher said...

Thanks Daniel. It was a great surprise seeing you at the park as well today.

Thanks Terry. You just never know what will show up at Rosetta, eh? My goodness!