Wind (current)

SPECIAL INVITATION:Brunch Dec 11th

As has become tradition,all the Rosetta Raptor Watchers are invited to gather and enjoy some time together. Lee has asked me to post this message.

Hi everyone! I thought I’d organize an end of the season brunch where we can talk in comfort and without the constant interruption of calling out birds! It will be on this coming Sunday, December 11 at 11 am at Tucker’s Marketplace in Scarborough. It’s located at 880 Warden Avenue, just north of Eglinton on the west side.

If you can come, please post on the blog under the “comment” section of this entry or send me an email. If you don’t have my email address just let Frank know and he will tell me, because I don’t want to put my email address on the blog.

I just need to know how many people are coming so I can make the reservation.
Lee

10 comments:

Business Cents said...

Lee/Frank:

Thank you sincerely for organizing this. I will be there unless I am ill.

All the best to all,
Bill

Terry 2 said...

Sorry I will be away...... I hope everyone has a good time.

What a fantastic Raptor watch this year with some great pictures. Those 400mm lenses are really enhancing the identification process! Thanks Terry 2.

Dan said...

I'm not really Rosetta Raptor Watcher (RRW) any more, but I do know a number of you. Congratulations to all of you on phenomenal season!

Your dedication and passion make it a great success because you share a common bond. Bravo!

Walter Fisher said...

Hi everyone,

I apologize for my slooow reply but I'll be there for sure.

We spotted 2 Black Vultures yesterday in Niagara!

Walter

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank and Walter

I want to thank you for all your help in hawk ID this fall.

Hugh Reid will be attending your lunch

Bill Gilmour

Walter Fisher said...

Gunnar Bessel has phoned me and said that he'll be joining us as well.

Walter

Anonymous said...

I will be there unless there is a snow event - no snow tires.
Berle

Lee said...

So here are the details as of now, brunch is at 11:15 till 1:15. Cost for the all you can eat buffet is $17.99, coffee and tea are extra and are also refillable.

Cost for seniors is $15.99 and that's for people 65 and older. If you're in that group, bring your ID.

Attendees: Me, Betty, Ann, Carol, Bill, Walter, Anne, Hugh, Gunnar, Berle, Rick, Cori, Pat and Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Too bad I have my son with me Sunday to hang out with dad...maybe next time. Enjoy it (it's one of my family's fave place to eat!)
Phil

Lee said...

Thanks to everyone for coming out, it was a lot of fun, great food, lots of laughs (most at Ann's expense, LOL!) and it will be a yearly tradition. I was really worried they wouldn't be able to fit us all in but they managed!

Photos to come via Ann!