Wind (current)

May 14th - The Monarch Tagging Pages

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well and coping with life as it is.  Anyway, just wanted to get on here and let you know that I've just deleted all of the monarch butterfly tagging pages back to 2014.  The owner of Blogger had informed Lee that two of our pages had been permanently removed, the 2017 season and the 2018 season for violating their guidelines but not giving any exact reason as to how or why.  My apologies to anyone that was offended (if that was the case) and my apologies to those that found our citizen science monarch tagging information to be of interest and use.  I've heard word that there may be a new Monarch Tagging website coming in the near future and I will let you know if and when it happens.  Until then, stay home, stay safe, and stay healthy.

Walter

No comments: